Newbie, be gentle!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Head

Reaction score
Been lurking a little while I figured it was time to come out! There's a load of great info on this forum and it's good to have found some fellow woodies. I look forward to sharing and learning.

Hi Chris, and welcome.
This is a really friendly place to be, and you will get an answer to virtually any question you may have (except for next week's lottery numbers! :roll: )

Malc :D

Thanks for the welcome, I'm one of those lucky blokes who has many more questions than answers!

Thanks again for the welcomes. I've lived in central France for five years and make my living from working wood, or try to, at the moment the economy is pretty awful and I'd be really pleased just to stay afloat. I make furniture and carve with chainsaws and sometimes combine the two.

Chris Head":231z5edj said:
I make furniture and carve with chainsaws and sometimes combine the two.
:shock: You make chainsaws out of furniture!!!!! Or seated chainsaw carving? Or you carve up your furniture with chainsaws?

:wink:

Mark

PS Just so you know, this sounded funnier in my head than when I wrote it down, but I'm happy to put myself out there for ridicule. :oops:

Latest posts

Back