New to forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bainsk8

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to all. I have been a frequent forum reader for some time now but have taken the plunge to finally sign up. I am more of a hobby wood worker and have read and learnt some great things from you guys already, so thank you for that.

I am currently without a work shop set up as we have not long moved, but I do plan to set up something small in our garage just so I can carry out a few projects for around the house. Until then I will keep reading and when the time comes I 'm sure I will be asking questions. :D

Thank you devonwoody & Blister, yes I am itching to get started. I have never done much work using the router before so thought about making a table as my first project. Unfortunately I have a 1969 Land Rover in the garage that I am restoring, so until that is completed my wood working projects will have to remain shelved. Thank you for the warm welcomes. :D

Hi - as you have a Land Rover, you'll need to know Richard T. And when you get a bench he'll do you a pair of holdfasts done the proper forged old way for a 'song'. Welcome.

Hello bainsk,.
Welcome you here,.
I hope you feel good and keep stay here,.i am also new to this site and enjoy here a lot,.

Hi Bainsk. Nice of you to join us here. What sort of woodworking do you mainly do?
whatever the branch there is plenty of help on here. :wink:

Welcome.

A 1969 Land Rover eh? That's a coincidence, mine's 1996. :)

What ever age the landy you have a pretty good shed before you start. Some of them even move about I hear.

Yep. Welcome from me too. I have some weird opinions, but if you don't like them, I have plenty of others!
Glad to have you with us.
John

Back