New (old) honing guide

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my son's mates bought a car for $50 just after leaving school. Still had a few months to go before it was due inspection so thought it was worth the price. When he came to give it a good clean out he found over $20 in coins that had been lost down the seats.
Regards
John

One of my son's mates bought a car for $50 just after leaving school. Still had a few months to go before it was due inspection so thought it was worth the price. When he came to give it a good clean out he found over $20 in coins that had been lost down the seats.
Regards
John
My finest achievement was a £25 Citroen Ami 8 van bought, needing attention. Several hours fiddling with it and dropped a spanner into the engine compartment. Fished it out together with a little metal thing found stuck in the oil/mud. Turned out to be the slow running jet from the carb. Screwed it in and it ran perfectly for a year, until the gear box split. Too many heavy loads and rough tracks. Sold it on for £25, needing attention!

Back