New Bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean, if you are going to have a tool tray and if the bench is going to be up against a wall, it might be a good idea to make at least part of the tray removable. That way you can clamp things towards the back of the bench.

Cheers :ho2

Paul

Paul Chapman":3cmqlqdn said:
Sean, if you are going to have a tool tray and if the bench is going to be up against a wall, it might be a good idea to make at least part of the tray removable. That way you can clamp things towards the back of the bench.

Cheers :ho2

Paul
Sean - as Paul rightly suggests, this is a good idea (and one of MrC's) and is very useful...I have a removable tool well on my bench which means that stuff can be clamped at the back of the bench, worth while incorporating in the design - Rob

that is one nice bench - puts my new one (three bits of 18mm mdf glued together on soft wood legs) to shame

but what to the H&S people say about you keeping two black bears in the workshop ????? ;)

awesome bench, i dont know how i never saw this thread before.

i plan on building a nice bench eventually, yours has definatly given me some ideas :D :D

I've never seen this thread until now. The time has come for me to build my first bench and was doing a quick search.
WOW, what a bench if you can call it that. More of a work of art if you ask me. I certainly know what I am going
to base my design on.

Are there any Sketchup models / designs that could be shared to make my life a little easier ? I'm a Sketchup novice.
Only just learning basic joints.

Cheers,
Sam

Latest posts

Back