My tool storage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MikeW":xbwxpspt said:
Hi Marc,

I have been reading this thread for a couple days--and I keep coming back and looking at your wonderful cabinet!

I'm still using one I built hastily and have always been looking at others' cabinets and thinking about building a nicer one. Yours is one of the best I have seen. Your ingenuity of ways to fit various tools is inspiring.

Simply wonderful. The detail shots are a great help too.

Thank you!

Mike
now waiting to see your portable toolbox...

Mike,

Thank you for your more than kind words. Coming from a master furnituremaker and toolmaker, :oops: :oops: :oops: ...

Marc

tackling the handle on the toolbox today. If you will see a straight one later on, please don't ask if it wouldn't better have been a bent one. :oops:

Very nice cabinet, awesome tools and nice gloat

Is there anything in the Lie Nielsen catalog (besides the chisels) that you don't have?

Yes many things, as there are saws, chisels as you mentioned some jacks, spokeshaves. I will welcome everything , birthday is in early August. Man that's nice! Thank you in advance! (hammer) :D

My saw till is a block with as many saw kerfs as I have saws. Really isn't worth a pic. :wink:

Have a nice sunday evening,

Marc

Back