My New toys ( I mean tools )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin C

Established Member
Reaction score
I have got some buys from ebay of late and I would like to share ( I am not gloating :^o :wink: )

First buy, after some said how nice the where to use and I got it for £6 :)
RIMG0161.jpg

Second buy, which is now straight and sharp ( Thanks to MikeW for telling me how to got it straight :) ). I have the dovetail saw and now have a 10" tenon saw to match for £4.09 :D
RIMG0164.jpg

Now for some thing I have been after for a while as I have a No 4, 4 1/2, 6 and now an early No7
RIMG0166.jpg

RIMG0168.jpg

Ps I also got my first pig sticker for under a £5 and all the prices I pated are with postage :D

5p short of £45 :D
I was very surprised as I have seen them go for up to £75 plus p+p :shock:

Waka

That would mean me having to clean the workshop :shock: :roll: :wink:
Please dont make me [-o< #-o

I guess I am going to have to do some pic's of the workshop soon :)

Hi Paul

Now I have the No7, I think my No6 will not got used as much :D .
Plus I still have a few gaps :roll: :wink:

BB

I do also have a 120 dovetail saw to go with it so all I need ( well I mean I would like, quickly looking over my shoulder 8-[ ) is a 12" and 14" and I will have a full set :roll: :wink:

Its not fare I am so easily lead, I must stop looking and thinking that is a good idea :lol: :^o :-$

Colin C":2c0t9q2i said:
Hi Paul

Now I have the No7, I think my No6 will not got used as much :D .

I have the #6 and #7 (both Clifton) and I now use the #6 a lot on the shooting board - it seems perfect for that, the right length and the right weight 8) 8)

Cheers

Paul

Latest posts

Back