My latest kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Here is one of my latest kitchens.
Painted and walnut shaker kitchen.
photo2td.jpg

photo6vg.jpg

photo5yw.jpg

photo3hgh.jpg

photo1hcz.jpg

photofgv.jpg

photo7yw.jpg

photo4fj.jpg

Nice kitchen Bob, I take it that's an extension . I don't like the way the builder has done the arched cut through would've looked better square.

The handles were sourced by the client in effect, they found the clasps and we supplied the walnut dowel.

doctor Bob":2xbggafs said:
The handles were sourced by the client in effect, they found the clasps and we supplied the walnut dowel.

Oh right that's different timber handles.

No skills":34yacu4y said:
Very nice Bob. How long would you allow for installing a kitchen that size?

I have 3 fitters on the books, this was done by one chap.
4 days to fit the kitchen about 4 days for the granite to be turned around and another 2 days for the fitter after. There was a small utility room as well.

Start to finish less than 2 weeks, that is always our aim.

AndyC Longwood":91ndtgf3 said:
Bob,

Do you have any information on the door handles and paint colour?

Cheers

Hi,
The paint colour is Farrow and ball, Pointing.
The handles are 16mm walnut dowels in clasps bought from one of the DIY stores not sure which one the customer sourced them.

I hate it when customers supply their own fittings , ok when they don't mind spending and they get quality stuff. It's when they go and buy rubbish from the sheds . I'm talking door furniture not so much kitchen fittings. I've had handles with dodgy screws without slots before and plenty of other problems.

chippy1970":3fh2bxe3 said:
I hate it when customers supply their own fittings , ok when they don't mind spending and they get quality stuff. It's when they go and buy rubbish from the sheds . I'm talking door furniture not so much kitchen fittings. I've had handles with dodgy screws without slots before and plenty of other problems.

I just get the fitter to bill them directly for stuff like that, saves me a lot of hassle.

chippy1970":164203hz said:

Ugh, door latches that dont work properly and handles so stiff they wont return to horisontal when used :evil: still not as bad as some of the rubbish we use at work, didnt realise 2 lever mortice locks existed till I started working for them.

Latest posts

Back