Multico M1 morticer manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswood

Reaction score
Hi

I own a Multico M1 mortiser (the type without the door covering the chuck) and am looking for a manual for it. I see there is an old topic already on here but thought it might pay to start a new one as the other post is about 5 years old and may not be viewed very often.

I also need some replacement parts the years haven't been to kind to the star knobs or the operating handle. Any advice on where I could source replacement parts would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

martinholden":x8y09ubi said:
HTTPS://docs.google.com/a/martinholden.co.uk/file/d/0B_6y687ELlcceDgybk9jeHRIbFE/edit

Here is a copy of my manual

Well done! thank you for that.
Regards Rodders

That's great, Thank you for that Martin Holden. Sorry for the slow reply we had our first child arrive a few days after posting the request. :lol:

jswood":2ym011ev said:
That's great, Thank you for that Martin Holden. Sorry for the slow reply we had our first child arrive a few days after posting the request. :lol:

Congratulations on the new baby, any cigars about?
Regards Rodders

I am based in Swords in Dublin, Ireland and have a grey version of the Multico M floor standing machine, c/w
3 chisels, 1/2, 3/8, 1/4 inch as well as a 1/8 to 5/8th chuck attachment.
Its on a wheeled base.

Anybody know what it might be valued at please?
Thanks

Carlow52":1awdnqvw said:
I am based in Swords in Dublin, Ireland and have a grey version of the Multico M floor standing machine, c/w
3 chisels, 1/2, 3/8, 1/4 inch as well as a 1/8 to 5/8th chuck attachment.
Its on a wheeled base.

Anybody know what it might be valued at please?
Thanks

There's these on fleabay, see if you'rs is there and what they ask or sell for.
Nothing much else about I'm afraid.
HTH Regards Rodders

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/multico

Back