• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Myford ML8 and morticer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hpps

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Myford ML8 with a selection chisels, faceplates and the morticing attachment for it.
Currently on a fairly rubbish wooden stand and powered by a 3 phase motor, but can easily be swapped as it's belt driven.

Reluctant sale, but space is valuable and I don't have enough.

£200 collection only from SK22 Peak District, or I can meet somewhere closer to you if it'll seal the deal.

Attachments

• 20231104_180612.jpg
    20231104_180612.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231104_180639.jpg
    20231104_180639.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a Myfold ML8 with a selection chisels, faceplates and the morticing attachment for it.
Currently on a fairly rubbish wooden stand and powered by a 3 phase motor, but can easily be swapped as it's belt driven.

Reluctant sale, but space is valuable and I don't have enough.

£200 collection only from SK22 Peak District, or I can meet somewhere closer to you if it'll seal the deal.

You may have better chance of selling it if you uploaded some picture

The ML8 is an old machine and has limited capacity, but it is a really solid, well built machine which will probably outlast more modern Chaiwanese machines many times over. I have owned one for over 40 years, and I reckon they are damn good lathes. No need to worry about duty cycle either, they were built to be used. Spare parts are readily available too. If you need more capacity then get something else (I bought a graduate for bigger stuff but still have my ML8)

K

Yes I agree, good lathes I’ve had mine for 48 years, it gave me a shock working that out!
Just to say it’s Myford not Myfold

Latest posts

Back