Multico A3 table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dillon

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a new drive belt for my saw . The i.d. is worn off due to the tensioner running on the back so all I know is that it's a poly v type 665mm long x 19mm wide. Does anyone know the part number or where I could find out ?

Just Google for poly v belt, there are loads of places online that do them. I dare say if you can give them the external measurement and number of grooves they will be able to work it out. This was how I did it when I converted my Kity planer to poly v. Might also be worth visiting your local car parts shop, they are often used as fan belts. They will probably have a selection and might be able to match it up for you.

Just checking it’s 19mm wide as opposed to 13mm which is the characteristic of an A belt. A belts are typically used on this vintage of machine

Poly v, 665mm and 19mm wide is all the information you need to buy a new one. Check that the tension adjustment is not near the max, it could be stretched and a new 660 mm length might fit better.

Latest posts

Back