Much Cheaper Sanding Discs for Festool RO125

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairywan

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought myself a Festool RO 125. hooraay!! and have come across some non festool sanding discs

link is http://www.miotools.co.uk/abrasives.html

wondering if anyone has used these?

Have ordered a selection and will post with results when they arrive.

Just thought everyone likes to save money, these workout very much cheaper, althought delivery a little costly.

Hutch

I can't comment on those particular discs but I can recommend the abranet range, good life span and fantastic dust extraction.

Thanks guys, I am just a beginner/hobbyist, will try both abranet and the starcke discs at some point, so cost is important.
I have some 10 pack festools to compare with cheaper ones, but suspect the cheap options may do me well for a bit.

Just be aware that if you use abranet type discs on a RO-125 it is recommended you use an intermediate pad between the RO-125and the disc.

I have used the abranet disks and found that when on an RO-125 they can make the RO-125 difficult to control.

Thanks Guys, really useful.

Thanks for the tip re: intermediate pad with abranet type discs, I have read something negative about discs falling apart, this probably solves this.

Back