MRMDF Doors on ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops it was there for a few minutes now its gone I was just looking at the picture on your ebay add is that some sort of wall jig you have there for clamping up your doors ?

JFC":1k7qy2fb said:
Yes mate it is but as my post has been binned im outta here again . :roll:

What do you expect:

( 5.8 ) Items For Sale
Once established as a member who contributes to the forum, we will allow private individuals to post that are looking to sell or buy an item. The thread must have FOR SALE in the title. As items move quickly within the forum, a member can bump such a thread back up to the top just once.

Members may not promote or mention their own sales that are on other sites such as eBay or other sites of that nature. Furthemore members should not mention that their item/s will be listed for sale elsewhere in the event that their item/s fail to sell here.

JFC":2d19do6e said:
Blimey :roll: I just thought someone who likes a bit of diy might be able to use them . All they have to do is screw 4 bit of mdf together , add a back and fit the doors and they have a wardrobe . :roll: Makes no odds to me what they are worth as they are rubbish to me . I'll cut them up and bin them . Just thought i was doing someone a favour thats all

JFC, You could have avoided all the above by just posting the pictures of the items for sale and no mention that they were on e-bay and been within the forum rules.
Several other people have had similar off site sale adverts removed recently we are just trying to be consistant.

Back