Mr Lucky

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Darent Valley Mark.

Whilst I've got t'internet by the bed, its like being back in 1999 with a 56k modem and internet explorer 4! You use a key pad to type and the only images that seem to display are ads! So im just reading a few posts here and there and checking my email.

better day today, but still feel like i've been kicked in the groin by Lisa Reily :shock: :lol:

OH no Tom what a start to 2010,
The song goes "things can only get better" which we hope in your case will be true.

Get well soon

Les Helen & Lucky

All the best tom, wishing you a speedy recovery, maybe you should drop hints that a domino might help your recovery :D

Hope your feeling better soon Tom.

My pineapple has been in tatters for a while, the Doc said I might have Crohns but nothing more has come of it after they shoved this tube up my bum :shock: and saw nothing abnormal.

I reckon it was that vegetable chilli masala and probably beer, but I'm currently in denial. :roll:

Keep your chin up mate.

Good luck, Tony.

i feel your pain Tony, I had all those unpleasant tests about 5 years ago and nothing came of it. Clearly I should have kept bothering them about it...

Back