Mr Lucky

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody Hell Tom, you certainly seem to be getting the rough end of every stick around. Sorry to hear about it all mate. I hope things settle down soon. Thinking of you and your good lady.

xy

Sorry to here of the continuing bad luck Tom, may explain some of the long term niggles you have been suffering. hope you soon get sorted.

For goodness sake don't get addicted to that place, the workshop is acceptable but hospitals are a definite No No.

Sorry to hear this Tom sometimes life just isnt fair or just.

Hope things get better for you soon.

john

What a rough ride you are having ... awful. I hope things turn for the better now!

Best wishes Tom from this side of the pond. Keep the chin up and as everyone else said hope things take a turn for the better now.
Neil

guys im not really sure i deserve this sympathy, but thanks sincerely. :oops:

they only told me about the bowel crohns thing this morn and it was abit of a shock and explains how terrible im feeling.

indeed it does suggest some of the other problems ive been battling with. in a sense, ive been lucky.

anyway, at least this hospital has internet at the bed :D

wizer":1hotiarj said:
guys im not really sure i deserve this sympathy, but thanks sincerely. :oops:

they only told me about the bowel crohns thing this morn and it was abit of a shock and explains how terrible im feeling.

indeed it does suggest some of the other problems ive been battling with. in a sense, ive been lucky.

anyway, at least this hospital has internet at the bed :D

ah well if you dont deserve it i wont give you any - get up and make something you lazy slap headed back whinger ;) :lol:

only joking - you take it easy, tho you could ask the nurses to install a nice little lathe by your bed so you dont get out of practice

I thought you had been a bit quiet on the forum lately get well soon and back to your usual posting self

Hi Tom,

Sorry to learn you are in hospital again but hopefully this will have you sorted out for a good recovery from both problems.

Best Wishes,
Brendan

Tom I hope you get well soon and this is the end to your ails for a while. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Simon

Back