Mr Lucky

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, let's hope that this is it now - and, once you are through the worst, you get a clear run of comfort and good health through the rest of 2010 and beyond! Wishing you well for a speedy recovery. :)

All the best Tom i find out on thursday if i have crohns been getting battered with tests this last month . just want to get it over with. :(
Jim

Very nasty! Here's hoping for a better future Tom and a quick recovery.

Roy.

thanks again guys.

ive had the docs round this morn and told i will be here for at least a week due to the complications. I was just limbering up to return to work in a couple of weeks, looks like that wont be happening. Was actually looking forward to it :shock: :lol:

any way, at least you lot get some peace and quiet :wink:

see yah soon

Flipping heck mate, you will have your own bed there soon!!!

Get well soom mate.

Pete

I had to look that one up - sounds terrible.

Things can only get better.

Stay positive & get well soon.

Andy

It's already been said but, what the heck.......

Don't know you personally but always enjoy your posts so I sincerely hope you get better soon.

All the best,

Bad luck, mate - you really do deserve a break from all this. FWIW, brother in law has something like Crohns, and after a lot of experimenting with diet, seems to have it under control. Can't remember what was the crucial factor, but it seems to work.
Close mate had similar problems with bowel last year, and it took a while, but he's fighting fit again now (and he's nearly as old as me!)

Rutlands Voodoo dolls are out of stock at the moment, they wont be getting any in until June/July! Get well soon Tom.

Dex

wizer":gawy0esv said:
any way, at least you lot get some peace and quiet :wink:

Well you'd think so wouldn't you, but since you managed to post this from your sickbed at 8:50 a.m. it seems unlikely we'll get a complete break :roll: :wink:

Where are you anyway Tom, Guy's?

Back