Mr Lucky

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a quick note to say i was taken in to hospita; on thurs night. Friday night they took out not just part of my apendics but a chunk of my bowel. Apart from apendicitus, they think i might have crohns. Feeling decidedy rough today, probly wont be home til end of next week.

Who wants a life swap? :roll: :)

Thats a bit of a shock to read that Wizer so I'm sure your head is in a bit of a spin!

All the best wishes on getting well soon!

God, sorry to hear this Tom. I bet you are getting sick and tired of all this. Chin up old son.......you've lots of people wishing you well.

Mike

dung news. Know a few people with Chrons, one of which give the disease the two-finger salute. She's great - refuses to let it interfere with her life (albeit she does pay the price for periods every now and again).

Good grief Tom, no wonder you were feeling crook last week. Bang goes any chance of getting back to work in a couple of weeks as planned.

Get well soon mate, and let me know (or tell Katherine to get in touch) if there's anything I can do to help.

Bloody hell Tom.
Your due a run of good luck soon mate.
All the best mate

Mattty

Wizer, with all this bad luck, your bad kharma for a past life of rape and pillage must surely now be paid....logically, you will be re-incarnated (next time) as the Dalai Lama?

Seriously M8, all the empathy in the world. We've got a similar set of circumstances, just recently arrived, with No1 Child, who has had to quit university to recover. We subscribe to the thought that we aren't going to let it beat us. Nil carborundum illigitimatatum or summat like that....

Sam

wizer":2p8252wj said:
Hi guys

Just a quick note to say i was taken in to hospita; on thurs night. ......

Yebbut, apart from that, how's the New Year going for you? :? :?

Hope things take a turn for the better for you soon.

Latest posts

Back