mobility scooters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BFF 's mother has one. I had to ship it to Sardinia for her and it went on a pallet, strapped down, very easily and I just screwed an MDF and pallet wood box around it. Hence any pallet shipper should be able to deal with that short distance as long as someone can strap it to a pallet. For that job I would cling film wrap it for protection as well. Good luck.

Last edited:
Scaffold boards I might take a chance with.

Make sure you double them up!

Quick story from a good few years ago.

My builders had finished a job for me and were putting their cement mixer back on the pick up by running it up two scaffold boards. It wasn't one of the little modern mixers that you can easily lift we are talking one of the proper big old things. They were nearly at the top of their "ramp" when one of the boards snapped, the mixer fell sideways causing it to do a slow motion roll along the ground ............straight in to the side of the local hairdressers brand new bright red Peugeot 205 GTI that she had just collected that morning 😳 (told you it was a few years ago).

We laugh about it now but he didn't see the funny side of it at the time 🤣🤣🤣

Back