Mini circular saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update, been using the titan now for a while. Made some garage shelves and was able to cut down some 8x4 sheets into neat 8x22 strips and do the recess for the posts.

The laser guide is actually quite handy for short cuts and if you have a straight edge clamped to the board it zips along easily. Would recommend to anyone looking for a mini circular saw it makes a nice clean cut. Essentially like a jigsaw without the blade wander/wobble.

My only gripe is it can be hard to start the saw from the edge of the wood as only part of the footplate is in contact. I find its easiest to lift the plate slightly for the first few cm then continue.

kyuzumaki":3mkxzmy9 said:
My only gripe is it can be hard to start the saw from the edge of the wood as only part of the footplate is in contact. I find its easiest to lift the plate slightly for the first few cm then continue.

Some of them now come with pluge action, but I can only find it on the American ones :(

Rockwell VersaCut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68CpvKMWerw

although saying that - that Titan one looks like it will plunge? but the Q/A seems to suggest yes and no ??

Back