Method Tools, 5* service!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pecker

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst reading thru a thread the other week, some one suggested this company for planer blades.

I contacted them and had a reply the following day. After some discussion Sarah ordered direct from Spain, new blades for my Metabo p/t. I knew they would take about 10 days to arrive. Sarah called me this week to say the blades were in, and could they have my card details. (Massive thumbs up here for not debiting my card earlier).
The blades arrived the following day.
Unfortunetly they were the wrong ones. it would appear that under the EB brand the blades were slightly different then then new Metabo brand.

After making several calls to suppliers, Sarah has managed to identfiy the correct ones (we hope!) and will send them out as soon as I send back the other ones, and she will credit me for the difference in price.

Stunning service with excellent comms.

They also do router bits and saw blades. Incidently I mentioned this site in my initial e-mail, so if you contact her do the same and lets get the credit here!

regards
mark

Latest posts

Back