Maurice Franklin, woodturner of Spitalfields

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if he gives lessons. I'd love to be able to turn multiples to that accuracy, and at his age as well. Bet he isn't even a member of the RPT either. Great old man. Wonder how many more like him there are hidden away.

Thanks for this

Pete

Looks fascinating - haven't read it through yet but...... I wonder how his lungs are!!!

Not an extractor in site and perched about 2" from the wood.

Doesn't seem to have done him any harm. Probably smokes 60 a day too.

Jonzjob":3hgb4y8g said:
You didn't miss it Gordon, I did! I missed the cutoff and when I tried to post my photos at 10.30 last night the thread was locked.. I had mis-read the cutoff date and tried by just 30 mins too late?

Still, I won't miss the next one me-thinks???
ha - that's what you get for leaving everything until the last minute! How many times have I told................

It was a true bug-ger Gordon! Out all morning visiting a fiend to wish her Happy Birthday, then on to a 3 course lunch at the Domain de Auriac washed down with 1/2 litre of very nice red and then shopping for bits for the huge curtains for our lounge! Mind you, the window is only 5 X 2.2 meters?

Life really is a puppy at the moment!

Sad!

This red stuff can be problematic. I find myself using it to thin sauces and soups instead of water. I expect its the thought of all the chlorine... or something.

Back