Maths?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honest Abe may be right and I'm sure we don't have the monopoly on the best failures ;-)

...but we all know that it's the unelected bureaucrats in the UK and the "eurocrats" in Brussels who do the real work and make the decisions that matter (Remember Sir Humphrey ?).

...but we're fed a diet of propaganda from the Euro-sceptic press which downplays the role of the the Civil Service here and brands the European Commission in Brussells as useless unelected foreigners. I'm sorry but I just don't buy it.

Jon

Euro-sceptic press

Only if you read the Euro sceptic press Jon, there's always the Guardian, plus there are usually two sides to every argument. Me, I'm the awkward customer, I read both the Guardian, and dare I mention it in polite society, the Daily mail! :lol:
Neither is guaranteed to give you the plain unbiased facts.

Roy.

Roy,
You're right of course. I guess between those two you must either have a balanced view or schizophrenia ;-)

My wife buys the Torygraph which would usually make Attila the Hun blush.

Jon

Is that what they used to call 'mixed marriage' Jon? :lol:

Roy.

Yes, one man & one woman. Seems quite old fashioned these days - only kidding ;-)

Probably a case of opposites attracting. I usually just read the paper and tutt at the blatant xenophobia and bias ;-)

Jon

Hi Mike, nice to see you back. Why should I break away from my prejudices? I've been working on them for 70 yrs! :lol:

Roy.

Back