Marmite

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's the most accurate material out there, what you got was probably 15mm MDF, or maybe a coverboard used for packing cases. MDF sizing is very very accurate, way better than ply. I buy hundreds of boards per annum and I'd say it's all within 0.1mm
Yep quite right, its clear though that there are oddball sizes out there and if like me you were given a couple of half sheets of ex packing case its handy to know that,,I wonder why they go to the trouble of making very slightly thinner stuff, it seemed perfectly normal in all other respects?

Yep quite right, its clear though that there are oddball sizes out there and if like me you were given a couple of half sheets of ex packing case its handy to know that,,I wonder why they go to the trouble of making very slightly thinner stuff, it seemed perfectly normal in all other respects?
Whats an oddball size
they make it in
3,6,9,12,15,18, 22, 25, 30 and more

Not all projects require one thickness.

Holy, holy, holy, lord --- ---------

And while we have an open line why did you make marmite? was it the beer waste it's made from?

(said with respect to all believers - if there is a God I'm sure she has a sense of humour).

Sounds like people need to improve their dust extraction, hardwood dust causes nasal cancer. Very high incidences in High Wycombe when its main industry was furniture.
Are you from that neck of the woods Bob?

Bet you have made a few kitchens for beaconsfield - Gerrads X folk!

Cheers James

Holy, holy, holy, lord --- ---------

And while we have an open line why did you make marmite? was it the beer waste it's made from?

(said with respect to all believers - if there is a God I'm sure she has a sense of humour).
I didn’t! That was you lot with your dumb decisions again, I made it pretty clear about the forbidden fruit directive, but would you listen? No freaking chance! And don’t you dare ask why I left it there in the first place along with the serpent, I don’t have to justify myself to my own creations. You lot just wonder off, fixing things till they break and over complication everything, it’s like that Moses bloke, all I said was “don’t be an ass”, so he gets out a chisel and he’s there for days making a ruddy patio out of it.

I’m off to go turn an ashtray for Ra, it’s his birthday

it all went downhill after the pyramids
I would say that from planet Earths view it did all go downhill but before the pyramids, it started when humans appeared and started the process of destruction. In fact we can blame our ancestors for starting global warming because they destroyed huge areas of forrest that were controlling Co2 which meant that come the industrial revolution the baseline would have been much higher than it otherwise would have been and so we have reached our current predicament sooner than we might have done. They did have a better excuse though as they would not have known about atmospheric gases and composition.

You have to admire the genius of whoever had the idea of scraping this leftover muck out and putting it in jars for people to spread on their toast. I have always considered the Danes very civilised, will happily quote this very wise policy as evidence. Ghastly stuff!

Latest posts

Back