Mac Laptops

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorlarf

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been given a box of laptops & among them are 4 macs none of the laptops have power supplies so is this the correct Mac Power for the following laptops:
Mac Book Pro
Power Book G4
I Book
one of the above i have 2 of but can't remember which one also i could only find the model of the laptop under the battery is this correct?

If all work ok they will be for sale!

You need to be careful as the models did change across the range. For example, if you look here they list one type of power supply and in the RH column which models it's suitable for.

If you get stuck if you can take a photo of the power connectors then I/we can hunt around a bit more.

Do you have power supplies for any of them? Do you know what model or size screen the Mac book Pro is?

RogerS":1qnd4hiz said:
Do you have power supplies for any of them? Do you know what model or size screen the Mac book Pro is?
I don't have power supplies for any of the laptops as for the models the only info i have found is under the battery unless you can tell me where else to look?

they all look in very good condition

Majorlarf":2lp8yx9k said:
RogerS":2lp8yx9k said:
I don't have power supplies for any of the laptops as for the models the only info i have found is under the battery unless you can tell me where else to look?

they all look in very good condition

The styles and form factor did change on some of them over the years. Also the key thing is CPU, clock speed, RAM. Whether or not they came with a SuperDrive (IIRC) or vanilla CD writer. The only way will be to power them up. Also screen size but you can get that from measuring the diagonals.

Photos would help.

One thing to watch out for was that the screen on the iBook developed a fault whereby you had to have it at a certain angle then it would work.

What fun! I envy you the exploration.

Do any come with any CDs at all?

Back