Looking for a chuck?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tam, I've emailed him to see what size the thread is

Thread is 3/4" x 16tpi Record lathe size, or others. Probably has the insert so can be changed.

PS - if it is for your big lathe, don't think you can get inserts for that size Tom, better check before buying.

Jeepers have you seen the price of the Kirjes system he's selling :shock: :shock: :shock: If I wasn't pot broke I'd have that in a flash. Someone is going to get the bargain of the century!

wizer":3b506jnh said:
Jeepers have you seen the price of the Kirjes system he's selling :shock: :shock: :shock: If I wasn't pot broke I'd have that in a flash. Someone is going to get the bargain of the century!
Still seems a lot for a sander though - why is it so special?

wizer":33lu8dtt said:

YOU WERE NOT KIDDING IT IS A BARGAIN I HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT .

Just need to get the buffing mops to go with it.

Roger

RogerB":102vfxth said:
wizer":102vfxth said:

YOU WERE NOT KIDDING IT IS A BARGAIN I HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT .

Just need to get the buffing mops to go with it.

Roger

Well done, I stared at it for over an hour whilst checking my bank account. I'm so gutted, but glad it went to a good home. Please gloat when you have it ;)

bought the chuck late last night saw it on a random search for chucks as i was still looking, should turn up in a few days, pretty pleased if it arrives and has no issues.

Latest posts

Back