Locked threads

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a locked thread on this forum. Can I ask why it is still here at all? Reading the thread for the first time today made me wonder why someone on a public forum would deliberately bait the majority of readers with a nationalist 'rant'. So whilst I do not understand the motive behind the post I surely feel that if it needs locking then isn't it best if it is deleted altogether?
Just my ha'pennyworth
Mark

Yes let's delete it.
Obviously wasn't appreciated, majorities never have liked the unsilent minority.
Let's just talk about wood.

sometimes its helpful to allow the forum to digest the kind of content that's considered unreasonable before removing it. The hope is that lessons may be learned and wisdom and maturity may grow. But it doesn't always work!

Nope....not going there......if you missed it tough luck John......what's more, don't think you're in line for the naughty step anytime soon :)

Er...is this the right room for an argument...I've told you once...no you haven't...when...just now......no you didn't...yes I did!

Random Orbital Bob":3mhjuln6 said:
Nope....not going there......if you missed it tough luck John......what's more, don't think you're in line for the naughty step anytime soon :)

Er...is this the right room for an argument...I've told you once...no you haven't...when...just now......no you didn't...yes I did!

He's behind you!!! :shock: :shock:

Scientists have several theories about when Earth will be destroyed, although none of the data points to this Wednesday. The most widely accepted theory is that the sun, which is already gradually increasing in temperature, will expand and swallow up the planet. Some scientists believe this could happen as soon as 7.6bn years’ time.

:lol: Don't you love it!!
=D> =D> =D>

I'll not hold me breath then :?

On the subject of predictions? Water has been around for several billion years, the same water that is here now.

OK so far?

Does anyone know just how the supermarkets know that it's going to be best before next April? One of the bottles of it in our fridge has that date on it :shock: :shock: Is all of the water going off then :?

Jonzjob":m0mjr8h8 said:
I'll not hold me breath then :?

On the subject of predictions? Water has been around for several billion years, the same water that is here now.

OK so far?

Does anyone know just how the supermarkets know that it's going to be best before next April? One of the bottles of it in our fridge has that date on it :shock: :shock: Is all of the water going off then :?

Plastic leaching out of the bottle.

Still can't find that thread !

Jonzjob":1lrwu09x said:
Glass bottle peut etre?

In which case the explanation is very straightforward.

They use the same bottling plants to produce other bottled liquids - which DO require an expiry date. No economic sense to have a separate bottling plant just for water.

Latest posts

Back