Latest project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMUK":114ygwx9 said:
Looks like you need some practice with staining, looks a little blotchy ;-)
He's newborn Steve. What's your excuse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats. Break your arms when they are tiny, and your heart when they grow up!

paul-c":3l49thex said:
first of all congrats to markblue777 and mrs markblue777 =D>

monkeybiter - what a great reply - i nearly spat my tea out laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkeybiter":3l49thex said:
Thanks for not posting the WIP :wink:

Congrats :eek:ccasion5:

Hear, Hear!!

I was about to post something flippant about collaborative work, but monkeyb's post is unbeatable, IMHO.

Very big Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Blue777. Assume you aren't naming the little one Sky?

Sorry. hat, coat...

Ah My cousin and his misses have one for completion about that time.

A word of advice Stock up on nappies. We were using pampers but found they leak quite a bit and we have now gone to lidl own brand (aldi is the same as well).

Much cheaper at £1.50 a pack for 24 whereas pampers is £5

Mark

markblue777":uqkw6ch5 said:
we have now gone to lidl own brand (aldi is the same as well).

It has been Aldi nappies all the way with our two year old twins and they are as good, if not better than, Pampers.

whiskywill":3ib4tlyh said:
markblue777":3ib4tlyh said:

It has been Aldi nappies all the way with our two year old twins and they are as good, if not better than, Pampers.

ah you already know the deal then whiskywill haha

Well done that man...and woman.

I don't know why everybody uses Pampers? We used liners, with conventional terry towelling wrap-around squares and plaskit pants on top. Never had (much) rash and solids were easily wrapped in the liner and disposed of. We used Pampers for travelling and one catastrophic 72 hours of gastroenteritis (a whole 80-pack went in those three days) but never felt any pressure to switch to dielrin-rich, expensive, land-fill bulk... :shock:

Sam

We have four of those things. Two older versions and two younger. Decided to take time off then have another go and see if they improve. The jury is still out on that one. :mrgreen:

markblue777":3iqzcgkb said:
whiskywill":3iqzcgkb said:
markblue777":3iqzcgkb said:

ah you already know the deal then whiskywill haha

They do leak though. They let in half of the Mediterranean on our recent holiday in France. They have an amazing capacity to hold water.

Monkey Mark":18zq4ujw said:
We have four of those things. Two older versions and two younger. Decided to take time off then have another go and see if they improve. The jury is still out on that one. :mrgreen:

I'll bet they are not as older as two of mine. 38, 35 and two at 2 years old, so far. I needed the rest in between. :D

whiskywill":hpxpg9bs said:
Monkey Mark":hpxpg9bs said:

I'll bet they are not as older as two of mine. 38, 35 and two at 2 years old, so far. I needed the rest in between. :D
No, not quite that large a gap.

4, 5, 14, 17years.

Back