Last Chance Saloon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J2O. I`m tee-total. Always have been. Missus drinks like a fish and looks like one after a nite out !

NOT REALLY !!!

Koolwabbit

Gill wrote:
I'd have an Irish Whiskey
....but do you know how to make it? I was shown very recently by Paul Chapman's son Scott.....and very pleasant they are too when correctly made, not like my mud coloured offerings in past years - Rob

Did I use the right name? I don't drink them very often, and I think I meant Irish coffee :oops: .

Gill

I was just trying to find out what drinks to get in for the shops opening,

Just don't see Strongbow with an umbrella in going down too well at "Snobs 'r Us "
:) :) :)

If I'm only getting a pint then Absolut. Splash of Coke

If I'm getting ten then lager (I know, I know, I'm a peasant! :roll: ). Tennants would always have been my choice but Kronenbourg is all I get these days

:D

:eek:ccasion5:

DomValente":3pzxfic1 said:
Just don't see Strongbow with an umbrella in going down too well at "Snobs 'r Us "
:) :) :)
Oh well, in that case you'd better make it Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder - and stand by with the asprin in the morning... :lol:

Alf":2iytfzq0 said:
Oh well, in that case you'd better make it Aspall Dry Premier Cru Suffolk Cyder - and stand by with the asprin in the morning... :lol:

Look you're just not getting this are you, don't make me come down there to nick your glasses :twisted:

Well a glass of finest dry mead for me.

Adam

Latest posts

Back