Last Chance Saloon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
You are shipwrecked on a desert island. :cry:

But there's a bar. :D

The bar.........person tells you that every Friday you may have one drink :wink:

But it has to be no larger than a pint and the same drink every Friday.

So what's your tipple ?

Sipping a pint of good malt would see me through the evening.

How can it be a desert island and have a bar...? (Sorry, I did that at school when we did "Lord of the Flies" and "what would you do?". Everyone else was planning how they'd make a country club while I was the only one wondering about drinking water. :oops: They over-ruled me and pinched my specs...)

Anyway, mine's a chilled Strongbow too. With an umbrella in it. Ta. :D

Cheers, Alf

hey ill have a babycham :lol: :lol:
seriously ,
a pint of bacardi and coke , steady on the coke
or a guiness extra cold

Had enough last night so I never even want to even think about drinking ever again......but when I get around tuit :-k...Alka Seltzer at the mo' - Rob

I'd settle for a nice pint of bitter - one of the few things that I miss about the UK as you can't find it here. In fact, if I have space in my case when I come back here from the UK I usually try and pop in a couple of cans of boddington's or caffrey's!

A bit OT I know, but does anyone brew their own bitter? I've looked at the various kits but have never taken the plunge.

Steve

promhandicam wrote:
A bit OT I know, but does anyone brew their own bitter?
Steve, I used to a long time ago but it it a bit of a hassle to do and messy to boot in the kitchen. Making from kits is easier and I usually do a barrel or two (my son is a student :lol: ) in October ready for Christmas. If you make it entirely from the grain and boil it all up as I used to, it can, though not always, be far superior to anything you can buy in a pub. I stopped making it 'cos I think its a dangerous slope to get on (even more so than the other one) when you can have unlimited amounts of alchahol at home, so when I fancy a bevy I go out to the ofi and get a couple of bottles of beer (don't drink tinnies any more) Others will probably have a different view..this is my one - Rob

I'd have an Irish Whiskey. The fresh cream would have to be shipped in to the desert island, and I could be shipped out on the empty boat.

:)

Gill

Back