Just saying hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DerekJohn

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi - My first post here and just setting up my workshop after moving recently and have been learning from the knowledgeable folks here, so thank you!
I am looking for a replacement to my old Dewalt 744xp as the motor decide to blow up and there are no replacement parts that I could find having talked to Dewalt UK & USA. It is scrapped.
Discovered the benefits of induction motors, by reading up here, (quieter than my old Dewalt!) so am looking here as well as Gumtree & Fleabay.
Will be posting more rubbish here soon to get my quota up to the required 3 for PMs.
So, apologies in advance ...

Why not just post in a thread you find interesting? No offence intended but spam threads of quotes from famous people do no one any favours least of all the mods.
Welcome to the forum anyway.

Mm101 - I felt unqualified to post on wordwork matters and I read elsewhere in this forum that posting some nonsense was OK. Seems I didn't get it right - sorry.

Hi Derek,
welcome to the forum where you may learn all you require. ASAking questions will get you answers, some of which may be good.
Have fun. ( what part of Worcestershire?)
Malcolm

No worries, no need to apologise especially to me! As I said, no offense intended and again, welcome. :D

Bm101":1nsaaavd said:
Why not just post in a thread you find interesting? No offence intended but spam threads of quotes from famous people do no one any favours least of all the mods.
Welcome to the forum anyway.

I see no quotes. Where are they and who is the famous person? And why is it spam?

Welcome Derek.

Back