Just got back from Rome

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davon

Established Member
Reaction score
Great pictures, thanks for sharing, both of my passions in one! I have been to Rome 3 times, and would go again. Wonderful city, so much to see and all in walking distance.

Thanks for posting Davon

Brings back fond memories, I have photos like that somewhere. (Must get around to sorting them out one day :oops: )

Bob

Look out for the same display in their Venice branch! Did you see the moody 'woodworker' in the window, mooching about and scouling when the tourists watched him working.

Rome? Have a friend who's lived there for 20 years. Hates the place. Hates it with a passion as well. :D

MIGNAL":3merh67u said:
Rome? Have a friend who's lived there for 20 years. Hates the place. Hates it with a passion as well. :D

I can imagine, I wouldn't like to live there. Constant police and ambulance sirens all day. Motorcyclists can be conservatively described as suicidal. All the people are beautiful, the food is incredible and there is just so much to see, well worth a holiday if your pal will put you up.

I took this picture on our last visit in 2004. It just about sums the modern Romans up. Helmet undone, so as soon as he comes off so does the helmet. Mobile phone stuffed inside the helmet, and looking immaculate in his suit and shades.

Attachments

• aPhone bikerb 2.jpg
    aPhone bikerb 2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 48
Back