Just going to leave this here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5:58 - The dogs running away in abject terror as the crazy humans approach with their machine of death...!!!

Good doggies!
Smart doggies!

I love youtube and in general the availability of knowledge on the internet in the modern world. So much different and better than my youth.

However I remain shocked that this person has 1 million+, I'll say that again, 1,000,000+ subscribers to a channel with no obvious content and promotes such appalling practices to the unsuspecting.

I'm so conflicted lol

I might be in the minority, but I think it looks pretty cool, quite a large capacity in a small package. Of course it needs some serious modification in he form of some guards!

Rorschach":t6w03ovb said:
I might be in the minority, but I think it looks pretty cool, quite a large capacity in a small package. Of course it needs some serious modification in he form of some guards!

Yeah, I thought so too.
Remove the table saw, add a fence and guard for the planer and you'd have
a nice little machine. Better than most rickety things on offer for the amateur woodworker.

I hate seeing even a normal table saw without a crown guard but this takes it to a whole new level. The bit where he is cross cutting and nearly putting his fingers in the planer is just unbelivable, there again maybe he has fitted it all with SawStop technology and knows he has nothing to worry about.......

Doug

Comment in the comments section sums it up nicely:

"Safety is zero"

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I had to hold down my dinner. That blade. The crosscutting. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing some big fluffy gloves and dangly jewelry to add to the overall effect =D>

Kin scary or what !!!, he has a death wish. To many exposed danger for me, has he never heard of a push stick!!

Back