June Box Challenge Post your entrys here please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY, SORRY AND AGAIN SORRY !!!!!1

One of life's " sent to try us " moments, happened to me today, so I missed posting my pictures for the June Challenge.

I hope that I am forgiven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if not, it will be another thing that is sent to try me..........LOL.

Good luck to all those that did post their pictures, they look great to me.

Leo

Leo":1rvm081v said:
SORRY, SORRY AND AGAIN SORRY !!!!!1

One of life's " sent to try us " moments, happened to me today, so I missed posting my pictures for the June Challenge.

I hope that I am forgiven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if not, it will be another thing that is sent to try me..........LOL.

Good luck to all those that did post their pictures, they look great to me.

Leo

Sorry Leo , you missed the deadline and George has already completed the Judging and results

Yup, I understand that I missed the deadline and get nil punt, for my lack of effort. My box was rubbish anyway !!!!!!!!! LOL.

I will be a good boy in the future, honest !!! Sorry again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Leo":nntln4wp said:
Yup, I understand that I missed the deadline and get nil punt, for my lack of effort. My box was rubbish anyway !!!!!!!!! LOL.

I will be a good boy in the future, honest !!! Sorry again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

Leo

Why not post the photos anyway ?

I would like to see you box :oops: ( Wood turning version only please )

Mr Blister, it was rubbish, truthfully, it wasn't good wood,I couldn't find any and I rushed it. It's just not been a good time for turning lately, time and wood have just beaten me this month.

I will try to make a nice one and post that, I am too ashamed of this one anyway. ( but that is not why I missed the deadline ).

Good luck to all the good boys and girls, who did get it all together and entered the comp. propper like !!!.

Leo

Told ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Attachments

• June challenge.JPG
    June challenge.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 608
Leo":29lpifdb said:
Told ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Its a box
It has a removable lid
It has a small knob ( I wont go there :oops: )
The proportions look OK
It look stable and functional

It also looks a little blurry , What tool did you use to get the blur :mrgreen:

Did the lid stay on when you turn it upside down?

As Allen says its a box and therefore an eligible entry.

I look forward to being blown away with your fuzzy 'decorated' platter.

I coated it with 6 coats of Kitten fur wax and buffed with a hedgehog............ (hammer) :mrgreen: #-o

Back