Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD77C184-9A76-43AD-9336-D2985B9B7A6E.jpeg

Don't know the acronyms, don't know the words, don't know the groups - must be getting old.
Bring back the Barron Knights. :)
They're probably 'Barren' Knights by now! But you sound like a man with similar opinions as myself -I don't give the time of day to even look at these.

Stuart

The child bríde and I are coming slowly towards the end of a months long road trip exploring NZ's more remote places, in fact our preference has been for large areas with a population density of way less that one per sq/km.
20km down a dusty gravel road zigzagging its way towards the south island's east coast and genuinely in the middle of nowhere we came across a small and dilapidated architectural edifice of the type which is best known for its comparison with the build of strong and robust people and objects, and thankfully under the care of a couple enthusiastic volunteers who are trying to stem its decay, it being such a historically important building.
You've heard about it and here it is - the original brick sh!thouse!
20240312_220217.jpg

Back