Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1FE4EC97-A6F4-4B79-9B82-C33FC4F223DB.jpeg

To be honest, I doubt that would come back. It is shaped more like a non returning boomerang, that might be used for hunting.
I speak with some authority, having learnt to make returning boomerangs as a young boy, by following the instructions in The Readers' Digest Junior Omnibus, and subsequently abstracting quantities of my father's plywood offcuts in pursuit of my hobby.
They don't make books like that anymore, although I did encounter a copy in a clinic waiting room in Thames Ditton about 15 years ago, and was sorely tempted to steal it.

To be honest, I doubt that would come back. It is shaped more like a non returning boomerang, that might be used for hunting.
I speak with some authority, having learnt to make returning boomerangs as a young boy, by following the instructions in The Readers' Digest Junior Omnibus, and subsequently abstracting quantities of my father's plywood offcuts in pursuit of my hobby.
They don't make books like that anymore, although I did encounter a copy in a clinic waiting room in Thames Ditton about 15 years ago, and was sorely tempted to steal it.
The British Red Cross nd the British Heart Foundation shop do get them in. But most get binned.
Go along and ask if they will keep them aside for you.

Or try any charity shop.

You will b shocked what they get donated.

Latest posts

Back