Jigs and Tips

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this so Mods please move if its wrong.

Today I asked Devonwoody for a bit of advice, he answered my questions and gave me a link to the Jigs And Tips section of this site.
The link was to a posting made some years ago by a member Niki who's sadly passed away, I have spent the best part of today reading ALL the old jigs and tips posts, to all the newbies and also the more experienced woodworkers out there, I would advise checking these out, there is a lot of excellent tips and jigs, I started at the last page and worked my way forward.
Thanks Devonwoody not only for your advice but also for the link to Niki's jigs.
SWMBO returned from work and asked me what exactly I have done today because all the jobs she left me have not been done, "I've had an upset tummy, not been off the toilet all day" was my reply, I'll never go to heaven but I have got a great idea for a table saw sled.

BH

Thank you and DW and Niki

I just had a quick look through some of them, and they are very interesting.

Excellent, not sure how I missed those as I've been trawling through the site for tips for the past few weeks!

Back