jig making dvd

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thecoder":2ltw8aai said:
Had a quick look mailee wondered if they are worth purchasing .

I have found them all useful, they are well made and presented and include sketch up drawings of jigs too. Steve has a natural aptitude for making jigs or setting up machines to work better or more consistently.

Tenon":3rf2a9gp said:
thecoder":3rf2a9gp said:

I have found them all useful, they are well made and presented and include sketch up drawings of jigs too. Steve has a natural aptitude for making jigs or setting up machines to work better or more consistently.

I will second this!

I found them so good, in fact, i bought all of them, even if i don't have a tablesaw or bandsaw at present. :)

+1

I have the bandsaw/router-related disks, and a number of his jigs are in regular use ... the fine-adjustable fence is a permanent fixture on my bandsaw, and the tenon jig has been well used.

Henning":3rcwd8mj said:
Tenon":3rcwd8mj said:
thecoder":3rcwd8mj said:

I will second this!

I found them so good, in fact, i bought all of them, even if i don't have a tablesaw or bandsaw at present. :)

Lol did they inspire you to buy a bandsaw.

Back