jenga block friendly competition??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckinthemud

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so as winter moves in, my workshop is getting less and less attractive. maybe its time for a little bit of table-top wood-work. Anyone up for a jenga-block show-and-tell? I am thinking to make anything you fancy, you can add glue, paint and fastenings/hardware, Only rule is you can't add timber -all the wood in the project has to come from the original block.

Any one up for this? What rules would you look for - should there be a time limit, or leave this run a bit like the "Show me what you made" type threads?

OK, so as winter moves in, my workshop is getting less and less attractive. maybe its time for a little bit of table-top wood-work. Anyone up for a jenga-block show-and-tell? I am thinking to make anything you fancy, you can add glue, paint and fastenings/hardware, Only rule is you can't add timber -all the wood in the project has to come from the original block.

Any one up for this? What rules would you look for - should there be a time limit, or leave this run a bit like the "Show me what you made" type threads?
One block or a pack?!!

One regular jenga sized block - 75mm x 25mm x 15mm. Doesn't have to be from a set, you can make your own, align the grain anyway you wish.

How do all you feel about a saw kerf allowance?

Last edited:
I spent some time on an image search and found that loads of people do makes with packs of blocks. Even though my initial thought was to use a single block, I have no objections to using multiple blocks

Back