It Had To Happen Sooner Or Later!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteG

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in the dog house with our lass! I don't know when I did, may be Sunday or Monday, but by mistake, or as I said to our lass, "I didn't do it on purpose :oops: ", I switched the bloody freezer off instead of the bandsaw! It was quite full as well, still, now it's empty, I could get rid and make use of the space :) Our lass often complains she can never get near it, so that's two advantages, more space and our lass wouldn't be up set any more, or would she :evil:

Harry 48":ol027cnu said:
I think you may be on thin Ice [sorry could not resist] :oops:

DiscoStu":ol027cnu said:
I bet she's frozen your funds now? If not she must have given you the cold shoulder!

:)

I love it :lol: I certainly had a portion of cold shoulder, and very nearly got the soggy end of a shoulder of lamb :D

Years ago I got some green and some red plugs - I put red ones on things that shouldn't be left plugged in, and green ones on things that shouldn't have been unplugged/switched off. It worked well, but I've not seen the coloured plugs for years.

phil.p":3pp9v61z said:
Years ago I got some green and some red plugs - I put red ones on things that shouldn't be left plugged in, and green ones on things that shouldn't have been unplugged/switched off. It worked well, but I've not seen the coloured plugs for years.

whiskywill":3pp9v61z said:
Rather expensive but cheaper than a freezer full of food. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coloured-13A- ... 51bf8f22c1

Cracking idea chaps :D I'll definitely get a couple of those.

Pete,

Use caution when making more space, as you may end up in the freezer, and she will have more space. I think though she will warm up in time. Jamey

I label all of my plugs in the workshop. I know it's anal but it's so useful.

You can see my labels here, both on blast gates and on plugs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415354502.641605.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415354502.641605.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415354502.641605.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 777
Nothing has been mentioned all week until this morning, apparently I got off with it quite lightly after our lass mentioned what the girls at work would have done :shock: but our lass knows it's mental torture I can't cope with :D Appreciate all the comments and tips gentlemen :D

Like your dust extraction set up DiscoStu, very well organised, and nothing wrong with that.

DiscoStu":13pqkjax said:
I label all of my plugs in the workshop. I know it's anal but it's so useful.

You can see my labels here, both on blast gates and on plugs.

I've just bought r/c sockets from Lidl, 4 for £13. They work from one remote and are guaranteed for three years I think, which seems like a bargain to me and might solve your problem. With the freezer I mean, I don't think your Mrs will be pacified ;)

Latest posts

Back