Quantcast

Is this the future?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
There have been a couple of threads on this over the last few years, if I could afford one, I'd have bought it a long time ago. It's just koowhell as intercourse :)

AJB Temple

Finely figured
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Not seen that before. Of course the past repeats (furniture and buildings pegged together). Very interesting.

lurker

Le dullard de la commune
Reaction score
I am at a loss as to understand why the wood surrounding the hole is not crushed.

ScaredyCat

Established Member
Reaction score
Who is going to abandon non-proprietary fixing methods for something that'll have a patent and probably wont be licensed. Imagine only being able to get your 'nails' from specific, limited locations at an exceptional cost.

I mean, at least with a domino you can make your own.

Trainee neophyte

[Insert witty and amusing title here]
Reaction score
ScaredyCat":2gm19g3r said:
Who is going to abandon non-proprietary fixing methods for something that'll have a patent and probably wont be licensed. Imagine only being able to get your 'nails' from specific, limited locations at an exceptional cost.

I mean, at least with a domino you can make your own.

I looked up the prices, just out of interest: $160 for 2lbs of pencils. I think that may be 1,000 or thereabouts, but it wasn't made clear. Does that make them $0.16 each? They must be expensive - they only fired off three or four in the video: if the manufacturer can't afford to waste them...