Is this the future?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been a couple of threads on this over the last few years, if I could afford one, I'd have bought it a long time ago. It's just koowhell as intercourse :)

Who is going to abandon non-proprietary fixing methods for something that'll have a patent and probably wont be licensed. Imagine only being able to get your 'nails' from specific, limited locations at an exceptional cost.

I mean, at least with a domino you can make your own.

ScaredyCat":2gm19g3r said:
Who is going to abandon non-proprietary fixing methods for something that'll have a patent and probably wont be licensed. Imagine only being able to get your 'nails' from specific, limited locations at an exceptional cost.

I mean, at least with a domino you can make your own.

I looked up the prices, just out of interest: $160 for 2lbs of pencils. I think that may be 1,000 or thereabouts, but it wasn't made clear. Does that make them $0.16 each? They must be expensive - they only fired off three or four in the video: if the manufacturer can't afford to waste them...

Back