Ipod ?????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi , can anyone fill me in on the I Pod

when I divorced the ex kept all the music :cry:

I drive a lorry for a living , do quite a few miles in my car

Have a boat

and am going to buy a ipod compatible head unit for my car

question is !! , I know nothing about them , how you get the music on them where you get it from ?? what it costs Bla Bla Bla

so anyone out there know 8)

Ok down load I-Tunes which is free.
Then use your CD collection to burn the discs into the format required for the I-Pod.
Connect the I-Pod to the PC and transfer tunes to I-Pod

Job done :wink:

You'll need either a PC computer or a Mac running iTunes as explained. It's a very easy program to use. Put in your CD's and it will add the tracks to your 'library' which iTunes keeps track of. The same applies to downloads if you purchase MP3's online - iTunes will add these into your library.

You then make a 'Playlist' specifically for your iPod by dragging the tracks from your 'Library' into said Playlist. When you plug in your iPod you can set it to synchronise with this playlist, so anytime you make a change to it - either adding or deleting tracks, whenever you plug in the iPod it'll automatically syncnronise it with this playlist.

Thats about it really, it's really rather simple once you have your playlist setup.

Latest posts

Back