Invoice program

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
anyone know of any free or relatively cheap invoicing programs, tried the Express invoice which is good but keeps packing up..

I quite like the PayPal invoice generator but obviously that uses only that payment system. I wouldn't want to manually do hundreds but for my little enterprise most are generated through the website and I only have to do special orders manually.

Probably not much use to you though.

Not free but a fantastic full admin system is freeagent. Its online based and even links to your bank an imports your transactions automatically. Its alot more than just an invoice system.

I have been using this for my busnisess for the last 5 years http://www.sliqtools.co.uk/
Its not free but at £19 or £38 (depending on which version) it is very reasonable. It is a UK developer and extremly helpful and responsive. I had a requierement that wasn't available in the software, after a few conversations it was implented and rolled out as a free update.
There is a free trial availble - give it a go.

Usual disclaimer - I have nothing to do with this company other than a very satisfied customer - I can't say that very often about software companies.

James

How many invoices are you actually producing each month? Do you really need software or could you manage with a good Excel setup?

I work with Excel for all my quotes and invoices. I have a book set up that uses Macros to auto fill descriptions and prices from a given code onto either quote or invoice. I have a master list on the first page, I enter the code onto the quote or invoice sheet and everything is filled in and calculated automatically. I then save finished items as pdf.

Latest posts

Back