Introducing my workshop.............

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splint Eastwood

Established Member
Reaction score
And maybe some cockups :D
Well, its early days. Bought a place in Normandie and thought if im going to do some of the work myself, i'd better get some descent machinery. The outbuilding designated as a workshop was chosen carefully, as its the closest I could get to the kitchen :lol: . Built in 1614, and containes the original cider press.
IMG_9803.jpg

Kitted it out with a Triton Workcenter 2000 with all the attatchments. Planer, biscuit jointer, router, table saw with ripping frame, and finger jointer. Also went for Record as it comes with 5 years warranty, Morticer, thicknesser/planer and a few Makita toys.
IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_8717.jpg

This dude may look proffessional, but I think he's just modelling new carpenter wear for a catalogue :lol:
IMG_9801.jpg

Proffessionals make skirting with one leg up, hope health n safety are not closing in :shock:
IMG_5528.jpg

After building the bathroom, and everything in the house being old and French, I thought i'd biscuit 5 narrow shutters together to make a shower screen to keep up with the rustic decor.....
IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8096.jpg

Dont worry, the pictures of my cockup's are also on their way :oops:

Is that Bono in those glasses?

Loving the splits-screen.....not loving the MDF without a mask!!!

MrYorke":1gaplnfh said:
Is that Bono in those glasses?

Loving the splits-screen.....not loving the MDF without a mask!!!

The machine was not on at the time, im a bloke, cant multitask and put the camera on selftimer at the same time #-o

Bono doesn't get a tan like that :wink:
The Split has worked hard over the last 4 years, taking building materials, timber and even my machinery over. So I bought a VW T25 panel van to give the ole girl a rest.

Awe, bless, she's done me proud =D> =D> =D>
IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4702-1.jpg

Excellent stuff but one question - Why do you need to be near the kitchen when there's a cider press in the workshop #-o :lol:

Love VWs - my current is a 174bhp T5

Bob

Looking (very very) good! It's what my workshop looks like ('til I wake up)

You gonna put the cider press to use?

Mailee- he sure is, I've known him since I was born and we share the same birthday :)

Lons- you got a point there :-/

Disco-monkey- I think it still works. The large oak press still goes up and down. What you can't see in the picture is the huge granite press which takes up half the workshop. One day I'm going to take that out and put it in the courtyard and make a fountain out of it. That should free up a whooooole lotta space :)

Latest posts

Back