Improvers' Results

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to all the entrants.

I particularly like the constructive criticism from the judges. Thanks for all your effort and time.

I really do want to finish my design and actually build this thing!

Oh wow! I am going to be the proud owner of a Phillyplane! :D

Thanks to the judges and all the people who voted for me. Most of all thanks to Chris for all his hard work in organising this comp.

Congratulations to StevieB and Diderot. =D>

Congratulations to Slim jim and well done to Stevieb, Diderot and all the other entrants.

Also thanks must go to Chris and the judges for all of the time they have spent on this competition.

Cheers
Neil

Congratulations to Slim jim, Stevieb, Diderot and all the other entrants. The quality in this section was very high in my view. I would quite happy own all three of the winning designs.

Darren

I'd like to say congratulations to the three prize-winners and also to everyone else who entered this stage of the competition.

But I'd also like to thank The Judges for their feedback. It's one thing to receive comments from other members, but for the judges to tell you what they liked and what they'd like to have seen, it's really appreciated when you get this kind of feedback on your entry. :D

Now I'm looking forward to the next stage - provided I can get my planer-problems sorted in time! :?

Latest posts

Back