I wonder if this picture post works?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the page to which you linked, right-click on the image and click copy image location (Firefox).

Then paste it between img tags like so:

Code:
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_K4iMMV5oqD4/SZ8euG_BLnI/AAAAAAAAACo/6Uoyf6cntWc/s640/3.JPG[/img]

Then you'll get this :)

3.JPG

Dave

Hello Chaps,

Dave, thank you for the picture advice.

Here's my first post, and I think it only right that it should be a WIP of my new workshed.

So far, I have spent 1 weekend pulling down the old shed:

DSCF3827.JPG

Believe it our not, that is a fox on the roof.

After the old shed, there was an outside poo loo to come down. This pick shows the brick out house after it met my sledge hammer for a day. You can just see the remains of the door lining of the out house on the right.

note to self; must remember to turn of the water supply to the toilet before pulling the walls down!

HPIM0029.jpg

After another day of bashing, the hardcore is ready for sand then concrete.

HPIM0030.jpg

Once a new slab is laid I can crack on with the floor joists. 3x2 should do, 400 centres spanning 2.3 meters. I have some 32mm T&G to go on top of the joists.

Total shed floor will be 2.3X4.2m or there abouts. Im thinking of putting breeze blocks down onto the concrete slab and laying the joists onto those. Is it a good idea to lay the blocks into the wet concrete to set them in?

Latest posts

Back