How's this for a conspiracy theory ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell is it with Macron? He's now told Putin that France will not be using their nuclear armaments if
Putin presses the button! Moron Macron!
I am not clear what sort of nuclear attack Macron was referring to. Assuming it is a tactical nuclear weapon then we have to be clear, privately to Russia what our response would be and it has to be credible ie would the west respond with an all out nuclear attack, I do not think that is credible and Putin would not believe it.

With reference to my post above
But Russia knows how the USA would respond
Presumably Macron knows what the USA’s response will be and it is not nuclear. Hopefully all NATO countries are singing off the same hymn sheet.

I cannot see that Macron has undermined anything but a non committal public response would have been better.

but since 1991 Russia has not been communist, we have the oligarchs.

The logo on the bonnet has changed and the colour of the interior seating, but the bodywork and chassis are unchanged. It still drives like it used to so I assume the engine is much the same as well.

I'm not buying this car!

Putin has forced himself into a corner. To save face ( and possibly his life ) he has to come out with more than he started with. Any negotiations he takes part in will, from his point of view, require this as part of the end result. How would you feel if your neighbour took over your entire garden, but agreed to withdraw from most of it as long as you let him keep the driveway? Why should Ukraine do the same? Sudetenland, anyone?

Latest posts

Back