How good is this...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing.
Quite apart from the skill involved to actually make it, the artistic ingenuity required to conceive the idea is astounding.

IKEA.. we'd like 20,000 units please... 🤪 Really superb, especially the router with the curved base for the lettering, i wish i could get my tools as sharp as his looked!

WOW just wow , that young man has some skills,how long did that take to plan out i wonder, watch the eye of Sauron one as well,quite mind boggling the thought process that came up with idea and to be able to make it is so far beyond my rudimentary skills with both lathe and router it's embarrassing :cry::sick:

Don’t want to detract in any way from the skill and creativity that went into that, but I think almost certainly the router, though hand-held, wasn’t freehand but was CNC.

Can’t begin to think how many hours went into that project.

... almost certainly the router, though hand-held, wasn’t freehand but was CNC.

For me, pretty clear it's all freehand, no CNC involved...

Looks like an ordinary router with the custom base he made. Very clever.

The only handheld CNC router that maybe could do that is the Shaper Origin which is pretty huge...

In his other videos, looks like he has a home made drum sander too... not a one trick pony

Back