How Do you connect power feeder to Spindle Moulder??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark.R

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Scheppach spindle moulder and have just bought a 240v power feed to go with it. Its an ITECH 240v Power feeder. I am at a loss on how to connect it to the spindle moulder, and would appreciate advice on how this is done.

There is no NVR switch on the power feed, and I assume this is because it has to be connected to the spindle moulder for safety purposes.

I accessed the Scheppach NVR switch yesterday, but with a printed circuit board etc etc, it was beyond me and left well alone.

As it stands, my only option is to fit a 13 amp plug to the power feed, but I have doubts as to wether this is correct??

I would be grateful for any advice on this please.

Regards

Mark.r

The easiest option is to connect it to a 13 amp plug and start using it some spindles come with a power take off socket on them for connecting the power supply too. It is possible to get an electrician to wire it into the starting circuit of the spindle but I dont think its worth it in your case.

Cheers

Jon

Latest posts

Back