High expectations...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll serve someone well as a starter kit, as long as there's not too much fettling involved in bringing them to useable condition.

laird":3uhzdp9w said:
At 99p it's got to be value for money, if only as themed door stops. :)

At 99p I'd think there'd been a minor miracle if they sold for such a low amount.

Has anyone here tried any planes from the brand in question?

Screwfix want 13 quid for the forge steel chisels (they seem to get a decent review too), so they could be worth a punt.

Having said that to butter knives I had from them also get a good review :shock:

Lardman":q6t1c08j said:
Screwfix want 13 quid for the forge steel chisels (they seem to get a decent review too), so they could be worth a punt.

Having said that to butter knives I had from them also get a good review :shock:

I not expect too much for £13.50 a set, but assume they'd be fine for occasional or one off DIY use. :)

I have some Forge Steel Chisels that I bought to do rough stuff that might have Nails or Screws in, they turned out to be surprisingly good for the money (unlike the Silverline one I bought previously), take and hold an edge quite well.

studders":3iir5rnc said:
I have some Forge Steel Chisels that I bought to do rough stuff that might have Nails or Screws in, they turned out to be surprisingly good for the money (unlike the Silverline one I bought previously), take and hold an edge quite well.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. :wink:

Back