Help I'm being Plagued !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be back in the office tomorrow if I can face up to it. I have decided to erase the tapes and tell him I found some interference on them, or I may just report him to the police for having offensive video material.

I would have taped over them with 'Norm' but I dont have any 'Norm', I'm not allowed to watch TV :cry:

Bean

Bean - In these situations it's kinda hard to be polite so well done on that front. IMHO you would be best off ignoring him completely. Return the videos (Erased or not) saying you found loads of mistakes made by the actors That shouldn't be to difficult :D

Well I braved irt out and explained that I could not stand Changing Rooms and that Handy Andie's idea of woodworking is my idea of a nightmare, all that nasty MDF, I mean I've now even stopped using it for jigs, prefering ply.

My stalker simply looked at me, I wonder if i have got through to him as he said 'well we will have to agree to differ' and I hope from a distance

Bean

Latest posts

Back